Full-time Mainline employees are eligible for coverage on the first day of the month on/or after their date of hire.
Medical and Pharmacy
- We offer eligible employees a choice of three comprehensive Medical Plans in the nationwide UnitedHealthCare network, a traditional Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) as well as a two High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP). The plans cover a wide range of services, from preventive and routine care, to hospitalization and surgery. The plans also include prescription drug benefits through OptumRX.
- The Health Savings Account (HSA) is available to participants who are enrolled a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP). Paired together, an HDHP and HSA will empower you to be an involved healthcare consumer. Mainline will also contribute to your Health Savings Account.
Dental and Vision
- Dental and Vision is administered by Cigna and offered with a low cost premium to eligible employees and their dependents.
- Upon employment employees are eligible to join the plan and participate on the first day of the month following hire date. Mainline matches employee contributions dollar for dollar up to the first 2%.
Life & AD&D
- The Basic Life and AD&D is automatically provided by Mainline at no cost to you. Supplemental Life, Spousal Life and Child Life are also available for you and your family to purchase.
- The Long-Term Disability plan is administered through The Standard and is in place to continue a portion of your pay during absences due to illnesses or injuries. The benefit is automatically provided by Mainline at no cost to you.
- All eligible employees have the ability to purchase Short Term Disability coverage. If an employee has been disabled for 15 days due to an injury or accident and has elected this coverage, this benefit covers 60% of an employee’s weekly salary up to $2,000 per week.
Paid Time Off
- Less than three (3) years of service – 2 weeks annually.
Three (3) but less than eight (8) years of service – 3 weeks annually.
More than eight (8) years of service – 4 weeks annually.
- Paid time off is available to eligible full-time employees to provide opportunities for rest, relaxation, and personal pursuits. Full-time employees will accrue vacation leave based on their years of service.
- Full-time employees will get (7) paid holidays plus one (1) Floating Holiday
- Full-time employees will accrue .5 days of sick leave per month up to a maximum of 120 hours.
- Paid Parental Leave: new parents may be granted up to three (3) weeks of paid family leave for birth of baby.
Flexible Spending Account
- The flexible spending account (FSA) enables you to redirect a portion of your salary to provide reimbursement for two specific types of expenses: dependent care and un-reimbursed medical. Funds may be deducted from your pay on a pretax basis.
Long Term Care
- Mainline provides full-time employees with the standard Long Term Care benefit of $1,000 per month. Supplemental Long Term Care is available for purchase.